Re: SNOW TEAM

Elizabeth ANDERSON

Sign me up for another year on the snow team! If I make it over there before it melts today, I’ll do some shoveling at the Tremont Gate. 

Elizabeth Anderson 

On Oct 30, 2020, at 13:35, Deborah Hull <dkhull5@...> wrote:

This doesn’t help today unfortunately but I am interested. I am still recovering from my surgery. Beginning December 1st I thinkI can shovel.
— Deborah 

Deborah Kamy Hull

On Oct 30, 2020, at 12:36 PM, Sarah Hutt via groups.io <sarahhutt@...> wrote:

To all

Surprise - Snow!!1

We need folks to set up a Snow Team to do minimal shoveling between visits from The Trustees who use a snow blower.  If you shoveled last year and would like to return let me know.  If you are a new member - join the team - 

Berkeley Garden has an arrangement with the owners of our property, The Trustees to help with snow removal.

The Trustees take care of the bulk of it  using a snowblower to clear Tremont, Ave, E. Berkeley Street, and Shawmut Ave. 

Our job is to keep the sidewalk ramps clear, keep drains along sidewalks open, shovel around trash receptacles - and around the hydrants in larger snowfalls so there is access to them, and spread sand if we have had a thaw during the day to protect the overnight ice from forming.

If you are interested please respond.
Thanks

Berkeley Community Gardens
QUESTIONS:  info@...
Log Your Community Time:  cleanups@...  include: name, plot number, number of hours, description of task, and picture if you have it.
www.berkeleygardens.org
Post your pictures:  FACEBOOK/Berkeley Gardens

Join gardeners@BCGBoston.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.