Re: Weekend cleanup

Sarah Hutt

the google site is up and working - thank you Susan

please fill in your name if you can help

If you are in the garden lend a hand -
thank you

Sarah C105

On Oct 20, 2020, at 2:47 PM, Sarah Hutt via groups.io <sarahhutt@...> wrote:

Hello gardeners

Just a reminder
cleanup
dumpster arrives Friday 23,
all day Saturday 24,
all day Sunday 25

I have pulled a muscle in my back and will probably not particpate in cleanup this weekend -

I am looking for help to manage the weekend.

If anyone knows how to set up a google document we can have people write themselves into time slots

But for now here is the help we need   …………

1.  The shed needs to be opened each morning 9AM and the wheelbarrows, wagon, and any other tools people need brought out

2.  Then we need people to put everything away at the end of the day around 6pm and lock up the shed.

3.  During the day we need floaters to see how things are going make sure there are no problems.

If you can help please respond to this email

Questions?

Thanks all