Re: Kitchen knife found on step of b row

Sarah Hutt

Thanks Jason and Hang for reporting that.

If no one claims it as theirs I will forward the information to the City Hotlinet 311 and 911 as well as letting the Trustees know - we have been trying to get them to put in the new alley A Row fence for more security.

Everyone should be aware that we have had trouble with some of the street people breaking into the garden at night.
So just be careful and call 911 if anything weird happens.
Thanks
Sarah C105

On Oct 1, 2020, at 6:39 PM, Jason Lee <jasonvlee@...> wrote:

<processed.jpeg>
If anyone left this outside. Im disposing of it now.

Its dangerous since we have children here at times