Re: Dumping dirt on top of our plants

Zara Zsido

Hi, All
Sean and Ian.
So sorry this happened! All your hard work!
Let me know if you need help bringing them back.
Gardeners, if you don't want something in your garden, (rocks, stones, sand, dirt, empty pots) don't put it on someone else's, or in the border gardens. Take it home or find a corner in your garden.
Please.
Someone's are working to maintain them.
This is a chronic occurrence.
Not okay at all.
Thank you.
ZZ
C-128

On Saturday, June 13, 2020, 4:17:07 PM EDT, Svetlana Avanyan <gavani1@...> wrote:

Ian and Sean,

That is unacceptable...

Sorry that this happen to you.

If I can help with cleanup please let me know.

This is Gayane (B120)