Garden UPDATE - MAY DAY

Sarah Hutt

Happy May Day

I hope everyone is managing during this pandemic.  If anyone is having problems with getting food or funds please let us know and we will help you connect with the multiple city agencies that are helping residents through this emergency. info@...

Good Garden News
Lottery, for this year, has been held.  Please welcome our new Lottery Gardeners.  Stop by and say hello -
A103
B168, B173
C102, C103, C152, C160, C174

PLEASE remember to keep our garden gates closed - if you are bringing friends in to walk the garden please remind them to shut the gates when they leave.

There will be no formal cleanups at this time -
IF you see any problems - broken alley fences, problems with garden gates, dripping water faucets or areas that seem unusually wet from possible underground pipe breaks, people loitering in the garden or anything please let us know.  info@...

Please continue to take the initiative to to pick up trash that blows into the garden,
Just log in your Community Time:  cleanups@...  include: name, plot number, number of hours, description of task, and picture if you have it.

PLEASE do not leave bags of trash in the garden - there is NO ONE coming to take it away - please make use of the City’s curb site pickup on Tuesday + Friday mornings or use your buildings trash pickup.

If you would like to join the Berkeley Gardens Leadership Committee contact: info@...

If you are interested in ordering plants for spring planting - to be delivered at the garden please let me know - we are hoping to work something out- info@...
If you need seeds the Tremont Street ACE Hardware has a good selection.

Yes we are still planning on getting Compost Delivered but no date has been announced.

Welcome back to Berkeley Gardens - stay safe
Berkeley Gardens Welcoming Committee

Log Your Community Time:  cleanups@...  include: name, plot number, number of hours, description of task, and picture if you have it.

thanks