Gardeners Gathering Webinar

Sarah Hutt

Hi gardeners
Happy First Day of Spring!!!!

 - Every March the Trustees hold a gathering for community garden members.  There are workshops and give-aways, food and always a guest speaker.  This year it has been canceled.  As a result they have decided to livestream the guest speaker to the membership on Saturday, March 22 at 11:30 AM.  If you are interested follow the directions below to watch it on your computer or your phone.  They will archive the talk so you can watch it at another time if Saturday is inconvenient.
Stay safe,
Sarah C105

Hi Gardeners,

We also want to make sure you all got word that in lieu of the Gardeners’ Gathering this Saturday at 11:30 am, our keynote speaker Reverend Mariama White-Hammond will be leading a webinar and discussion that you are all invited to join (and invite others, including your gardeners, to join as well). Rev. Mariama, an advocate for ecological & social justice, youth engagement, and Spirit-filled organizing, will facilitate a talk and discussion on Transformational Disruption - in this time of crisis, how do we create space for community engagement and support, and continue to honor our love of plants and the natural world? We'll range from big visions to practical steps and try to start answering, together, the question of "How do we continue to wash our hands and socially distance and still dream into the world we want to see on the other side?"

All are welcome to join via Zoom for free. Zoom is an online video conference tool that you can access on your computer or your phone.
Here is the link to join on your computer:
https://thetrustees.zoom.us/j/579672645
(you will have to download the program first)
If you are looking at this on your phone, click the number below to enter the meeting on your phone:
+19294362866,,579672645#
Or dial the following number to participate by phone:
+1 929 436 2866 US
Followed by the meeting ID: 579 672 645
We will be available in the 30 minutes before the call if you have any questions about accessing the zoom meeting. Call us at 6172331743

The webinar will be recorded for those of you that can't make it.

Hope you can make it!
Michelle

Michelle de Lima (she/her)
Engagement Manager | Boston Community Gardens

The Trustees
200 High St., 4th Floor | Boston, MA 02110
mdelima@... | 617.542.7696 x2115

Learn about our vision for a vibrant Boston waterfront
One Waterfront: Resilient . Strong . Open
News, updates, and events:
onewaterfront.thetrustees.org