Workshop April 4th

Sarah Hutt

Hi Gardeners

Many of you have asked for advice about selecting plants that enhance the birds and bees in the garden.

In an attempt to address some of these questions Berkeley is working with the Trustees to offer this free workshop on Saturday April 4 in the afternoon after our annual cleanup day potluck.

I hope you will attend - please let us know if you are coming so we have enough materials to share.
respond to this email if you have any questions.

Gardening with  Wildlife

Learn how to make your garden wildlife - friendly year-round.

Attract pollinators, birds, and other helpful bugs and insects with the plants and some simple practices

免费园艺与野生动植物种植方法.

FREE

Saturday April 4 2-3:30 P

44日星期六2-3:30 P