Re: garden task needs help

Emily Pierce

I’ll most likely be at the gardeners gathering if you need someone to pick the seeds up!

On Thursday, February 20, 2020, Sean Larney <spl1288@...> wrote:
Hi Sarah,

Happy to order the seeds! I’ll email you separately to get the details.

Thanks,
Sean

On Feb 20, 2020, at 5:39 PM, Sarah Hutt via Groups.Io <sarahhutt=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Hello all
I need someone to be in charge of ordering the free seeds Trustees gives out every spring.

You would need to fill out an on line order form - we have past orders to assist with this task
and then check that someone is going to the Gardeners Gathering at Northeastern to pick them up.  (Gardeners Gathering info below)
Berkeley Gardeners do attend this wonderful event so if the person that takes this over is unable to get them, picking up seeds has never presented a problem.

This event is open to all of you - its a fun event lots of free samples and workshops on all aspects of gardening.
If you decide to go let us know!!!
Gardeners' Gathering
Saturday, March 21 | 10AM-5PM
Shillman Hall | 115 Forsyth Street, Northeastern University
FREE & OPEN TO ALL
Celebrate the start of Boston's gardening season! The Gathering is a free day full of informative workshops, engaging exhibitors, networking, and inspiration. Two dozen workshops cover topics like starting a community garden, building healthy soil, fermenting veggies, and so much more. An exhibitors' gallery full of local environmental and agricultural exhibitors provide opportunities to get engaged. This year we’re lucky to have Dorchester-based climate justice activist Reverend Mariama White-Hammond as our special guest speaker and Mayor Walsh presenting the Community Garden Awards. We’re still accepting exhibitors, sponsors, and workshop proposals—reply to this email if you’re interested!

Thanks - I look forward to hearing from one of you
Sarah C105