Re: Last email about the garden for 2019

James Furlong

Happy New Year fellow gardeners.

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019, 5:43 PM Sarah Hutt via Groups.Io <sarahhutt=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Hi all

Happy Holidays and as the garden year comes to an offical close we will soon begin to gear up for a new year in the garden.  So keep an eye out for future notices.

Please help us out

--If you are not returning to the garden please let me know - so we can save a stamp and 2020 materials.

-If you moved please give us your new address or you may not be forwarded your garden information - if that happens we can not be responsible for holding your garden plot open after the deadline for Renewal.

Logging your Garden Community Hours:  If you worked independently and did not send in your hours please do so now so everything can be updated before Renewal forms go out.

Send to:  <cleanups@...> and please  include: name, plot number, number of hours, description of task, and picture if you have it so we can post it on Facebook.

Garden tasks to be done over the winter:

-You can still join the Snow Crew - hours are doubled for this task.

  -The trash that accumulates in the garden still needs to be picked up -

Have a safe holiday season - Happy NEW YEAR
Garden Leadership