Last email about the garden for 2019

Sarah Hutt

Hi all

Happy Holidays and as the garden year comes to an offical close we will soon begin to gear up for a new year in the garden.  So keep an eye out for future notices.

Please help us out

--If you are not returning to the garden please let me know - so we can save a stamp and 2020 materials.

-If you moved please give us your new address or you may not be forwarded your garden information - if that happens we can not be responsible for holding your garden plot open after the deadline for Renewal.

Logging your Garden Community Hours:  If you worked independently and did not send in your hours please do so now so everything can be updated before Renewal forms go out.

Send to:  <cleanups@...> and please  include: name, plot number, number of hours, description of task, and picture if you have it so we can post it on Facebook.

Garden tasks to be done over the winter:

-You can still join the Snow Crew - hours are doubled for this task.

  -The trash that accumulates in the garden still needs to be picked up -

Have a safe holiday season - Happy NEW YEAR
Garden Leadership