Another chance to clean out your garden ---City sponsored Love Your Block cleanup November 16

Sarah Hutt

Hi Gardeners
You have one last chance to clean up the your garden plot  -

The City will  hold the annual fall neighborhood cleanup Love Your Block on Saturday November 16.  (9 - NOON)

If you are interested in taking advantage of this clean up please respond to this email.

I will be in a workshop that day so I’m looking for one or two people to serve as a point person in case there is any problem with the trash pickup - there usually isn’t a problem but just in case.

Cleanup runs about 2 hours.

At 9AM  Love Your Block sets up on the Boston Center for the Arts plaza - giving out coffee - gloves, garbage bags, shovels and rakes.

City Trash pick up starts at noon - all bags need to be piled up on the sidewalk so the truck can swing by and pick everything up

The trash truck usually make one pass through to pick up trash so it's best to be done by noon to make sure nothing is left behind.

Everyone will get credited community hours that participates.
Thanks
Sarah
C105