Water shut off in the garden

Sarah Hutt

Hello everyone

The city has announced they have scheduled to shut off the water sometime between October 9th and October 11th.

If you need water for any cleanups or plants please plan ahead.

Remember - if you have decided not to return to the garden next year PLEASE let us know - clean out your garden of any plants or supplies that you want to keep and PLEASE leave your keys - especially if you have a garden padlock.

Don’t forget end of season Garden Cleanup and Potluck
Saturday, October 26th.. We will start at 10AM, stop for lunch at noon.  If you need help or have questions someone will be in the garden till around 2pm.

The dumpster arrives on Friday October 25 and leaves by 7AM on Monday morning.

Questions - let me know.
We still need help on Saturday with the following tasks ——
The cook out !!!!!
Setting up the grill and getting it going for noon
Flipping hotdogs and burgers ---Cooking lunch
Clean up the cooking utensils after we are done so they can be stored.
Cleaning out the shed and moving the winter things forward
Cleaning off the display box on Shawmut end and message board on the Tremont end

Thanks