Upcoming events and info on building a Cold Frame attachment

Sarah Hutt

Hi all

Just want to alert you that South End Open Studio is this month - September 21 & 22 from 11am to 5 pm

Garden Gates will be open so people can walk through as the neighborhood will be inundated with visitors.

If anyone wants to do something in the garden during that weekend let me know - we can publicize it through SoWa

September 23rd is the next Monday Night Cleanup and Social Hour starting at 6:00

MARK YOUR CALENDAR
End of Season Garden Cleanup + Potluck
 October 26th.
We will have a dumpster on site so gardens can be cleaned out.  This year we ask if you are not extending the growing season that everything be stored and gardens cleared out.
Rabbits are starting to look for places to set up dens so please clear out areas where they can hide.
If you would like to help with the October 26th cleanup day please let me know - we have lots of ways you can complete your hours for the year.  I list of tasks will be posted shortly.

Finally anyone interested in extending the growing season attached are directions to building one type of cold frame structure.

Thanks
As always let us know if you have any questions