Workshop reminder: Learn to extend your growing season

Sarah Hutt

to all
Just a reminder on September 8 we will hold another workshop (flier below) - how to use Cold Frames and Fabric Tunnels to extend your fall growing season and start your spring planting earlier.

If you have any questions please let me know - I have a much simplier designed cold fram C105 come look at it if you are interested.
Please go to the website below to RSVP if you intend on attending this workshop

Below are two links that talk about extending the garden season and some suggestions for seeds you can still plant for fall harvest.
I’m using these popular seed sights only because the information is clear and seems helpful - if you have any other ideas please send them.