upcoming garden events !!

Sarah Hutt

To all - please note three upcoming garden events

July 22, Next Monday Night Garden Cleanup and Social Hour  6 - 7PM

We are still looking for gardeners who can be in the garden on Thursday July 25th
826 Boston's STEM creative writing camp will be visiting the garden.
They will be touring between 10:30 - 11:30 AM
If you can participate please let me know - you will be credited community time for participating.
for more info on the kids here is their web site:  <826boston.org>

We are working with the Trustees to bring workshop to the garden members:

Please register for this event if you are planning on participating.
Wild Edibles
Wednesday, July 31 | 6:30-7:30PM
Berkeley Community Garden | 500 Tremont Street, South End

Expand your harvest beyond the garden plot! Join us to find out which common weeds make a tasty snack, and learn about some native edibles that are great for you and the ecosystem.  We’ll be looking at the weeds in the garden and in your garden - what’s edible!!

This activity is free to all. Pre-registration is recommended as this program has limited space