From: Michelle de Lima <mdelima@...>
Subject: RAIN DATE Jeremy Farewell Party
Date: July 17, 2019 at 7:56:15 PM EDT

Hi everyone,

We hope you can join us to celebrate Jeremy Dick’s service to the community gardens on Thursday, July 25 from 4-7pm at Mission Hill Community Garden, 750 Parker Street, Mission Hill. Please RSVP to this email or to vtikku@... so we know how much delicious food we need! Feel free to invite your gardeners and others who would like to thank Jeremy for his nearly two decades of service to Boston’s gardens.

Thanks,
Michelle

Michelle de Lima
Engagement Site Manager | Boston Community Gardens

Trustees  |  Boston
200 High Street
Boston, MA 02110
617.542.7696 x2115