Jeremy Farewell Party, and Garden Coordinator Potlucks

the Trustees are holding a series of potlucks in Boston community gardens and a goodbye for Jeremy.
All are invited - details below with each event.
Let me now if you are planning to go or if you  have any questions -
Sarah C105

Farewell Party for Jeremy Dick
Thursday, July 18 | 4-7pm
Mission Hill Community Garden | 750 Parker Street, Boston
As many of you already know, our beloved Stewardship Manager Jeremy Dick, who has been caring for the Boston Community Gardens for 19 years, is moving on to another position at a different Trustees property. We want to send him out in style! Join us for a garden party with food, drink, and friends. Please RSVP to this email or to Vidya at vtikku@....

Garden Potlucks
Please join your fellow garden leaders for a fun gathering—or three—this summer! We’ll come together to get to know one another, share a potluck meal, and share tips on successfully running a garden! All gardeners, not just coordinators, are welcome to join.

Symphony Community Garden | 56 Symphony Road, Fenway   Tuesday, July 30 | 6-7:30PM
Rutland & Washington Community Garden | 1565 Washington Street   Thursday, August 15| 6-7:30PM
Saint Rose Community Garden | 36 Saint Rose Street, Jamaica Plain   Saturday, September 14 | 12-2PM

Michelle de Lima (she/her)
Engagement Manager | Boston Community Gardens
The Trustees
200 High St., 4th Floor | Boston, MA 02110
mdelima@... | 617.542.7696 x2115