Message from Jeremy Dick, Trustees Stewardship Manager

Sarah Hutt

To all,
Happy 4th of July —— I am passing this note from Jeremy Dick who has been our main contact with the Trustees, which is the group that owns the community garden property.  Below is Jeremy’s note to gardeners that he is leaving and also a link to the job posting for a replacement.

Hello All,
Feeling a great range of emotions, I am writing to let you know that I will be moving on from my role as Trustees Stewardship Manager for the Boston Community Gardens. I have accepted a new position with The Trustees and will begin managing four properties located in North Andover and Burlington in mid-July. This is an exciting opportunity for me to broaden my professional experience, collaborate with new staff and communities, grow as an individual, and be closer to my family in Wakefield.

Though deeply saddened to leave my work and relationships in Boston, I feel relieved knowing the gardens remain in your capable hands. Over nearly 19 years in this network, I have consistently been awe struck at the level of commitment, care, passion, and love you all exhibit for your gardens, community, and friends. I am deeply grateful that I had this time to share with you, and will miss you all.

A new Stewardship Manager will be hired for Boston, as soon as possible. The job posting can be found here:  https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=25607&clientkey=A116ACB81F47E0050535F1FC4DA6EE15
Please share, and encourage candidates to apply.

See you in the garden,

Any questions should be addressed to the