Next Monday night cleanup July 8

Sarah Hutt

Hello all
NO CLEANUP July 1

Sorry for any confusion

NEXT Monday Night Cleanup and Social Hour - is July 8

as always ----weather permitting -

On July 8 we will continue to pick up trash, weed common areas, trimming plants that are growing through the Alley Fence and the E Berkeley fence.

Please NOTE:
Common Areas are being adopted, weeded, and in some cases replanted we are marking them off with string.  Please do not dig up plants in those areas.  Everyone is welcome to water plants if they appear dry and always pick up trash anywhere in the garden.

If you have anything on your mind and want to talk to someone on Leadership stop by during cleanup on July 8.

 If you have the City Yard Refuse bags you can but all the weeds and other plant cuttings in the bags and out in front of your home for trash pickup.  DO NOT leave in front of the garden.
 You can purchase Yard Refuse Bags at the Ace Hardware Store on Tremont St.

thank you to everyone that offered to help spread the crushed stone
We still do not have a delivery date
 If you are interested in joining a crew to spread the stone please reply to this email.

Thanks everyone