June update

The City of Boston has a program to pick up Leaf and Yard Waste with City Trash Pickup.
THEY DO NOT pickup from Berkeley Community Garden - you must bring everything home for trash pickup.
Whomever left trash on Shawmut Ave please remove it.

Thank you to everyone that came out to participate on Sunday June 2 for the beginning of the Oral History project.
and came out for the June 2 Monday Night Cleanup and Social Hour

For your calendar
June 17  Monday Night Cleanup and Social Hour - weather permitting - we will be pulling weeds, putting down mulch - and picking up trash.  If you have anything on your mind and want to talk to someone on Leadership stop by.

SATURDAY June 22---Trustees Workshop How to Prune  on when and how to prune the trees, shrubs, and vines in your garden.  Wondering how to prune your lilacs?
Are you coming?  Please let me know so we can get an idea of who is coming.
This event is open so bring your neighbors, family, friends - anyone with questions about how to prune..

Thank you,

Remember to Log Your Community Time:  cleanups@...
 include: name, plot number, number of hours, description of task, and picture if you have it.

QUESTIONS??????????  info@...