NEXT !!! Monday Night Cleanup and Social Hour April 22

Sarah Hutt

Hi all
Just a reminder that Monday night is the next Cleanup and Social Hour -- 6pm - 7pm

One of our older gardeners has asked for help building a gate - if anyone would like to help please let me know and I’ll put you both in touch.
you will of course get garden community hours for the time you spend.

If you can’t help cleanup on Monday but would like to do a little trash pickup on your own time please remember to send in your hours.
Log Your Community Time:  send to <cleanups@...>       include: name, plot number, number of hours, description of task, and picture if you have it.

Just a reminder the Trustee garden plant sale is returning to Berkeley it will be Sunday, May 19 | 10AM-2PM

See you all in the garden,
Sarah C105