From: gardeners@BCGBoston.groups.io <gardeners@BCGBoston.groups.io> on behalf of Sarah Hutt <sarahhutt@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 6:58 AM
To: BCGBoston
Subject: [BCGBoston] Garden Plot Fees due

February 23rd LAST DAY TO PAY 2019 GARDEN PLOTS Dues

INVOICE – 发票     DUE February 23th  2019.         2019223之前付款

Mailing Address:

Berkeley Garden

c/o Luke Regas 財政

P.O. Box 171566

Boston, MA  02116

Make checks payable to: Berkeley Community Gardens

Or use PayPal 今年的新事物, 下面网站使用PayPal付款

http://www.berkeleygardens.org/gardeners/resources/index.html

or come to Project Place @ 1145 Washington Street (on corner of E. Berkeley and Washington St)

Saturday, February 23th 10AM – NOON
Annual Spring Cleanup and Potluck Saturday April 6th