Garden Renewals request for volunteers

James Leighton

Hello Gardeners

I am James Leighton at garden B169 and a new face helping with garden
renewals on Saturday, February 23.

Additional help is needed on February 23th for the gardeners renewal — 4
people are needed to help take in renewal funds and also a Translator.

Remember !!! this IS THE LAST DAY TO PAY FOR GARDEN PLOTS.

Garden Renewal will be held on Saturday, February 23th, 10AM – NOON @
Project Place, 1145 Washington Street (on corner of E. Berkeley and
Washington St)

We need 4 people to help and a Translator.

If you would like to help with translation please let me know at
james@....

Please put on your calendar April 6 Annual Spring Cleanup and Potluck.

Thanks all,
James Leighton

Berkeley Community Gardens
QUESTIONS: info@...
Log Your Community Time: cleanups@... include: name,
plot number, number of hours, description of task, and picture if you have
it.
www.berkeleygardens.org
Post your pictures: FACEBOOK/Berkeley Gardens