Renewal notices are in the mail.

Renewal notices went into the mail this weekend - thanks to James, Pam, Arlene, John, and James for their help.

If you do not receive your renewal invoice by Friday please let me know so you can get your information.

Garden Renewal will be held on Saturday, February 23, 2019 10AM – NOON @ Project Place 1145 Washington Street (on corner of E. Berkeley and Washington St)  This is the last day to renew your plot.

If you will not be returning to the garden during the 2019 season, please email John (johnmc@...) .  Keys and padlocks issued by the garden should be returned. We will set up a drop off with you at your convenience.

You can pay by Check - Make checks payable to: 支 票 抬 头:    Berkeley Community Gardens

Or use PayPal : 今年的新事物, 􏰈􏰀􏰀􏰗􏰆􏰔􏰖􏰁 PayPal 付款 http://www.berkeleygardens.org/gardeners/resources/index.html

If you are being charged the fee for not doing your community hours and feel this is a mistake please contact me so your account can be corrected.
While we do try our best to keep track of everyone’s hours sometimes hours aren’t recorded - so please get in touch.

The Annual Garden Cleanup and potluck is April 6..

 See you in the garden,
Sarah  C105