One last cleanup and other things to do

Sarah Hutt

Hi all
Saturday, November 10 is a final chance to cleanup your garden.  The City of Boston will be holding its fall cleanup.  Trash will be collected from the sidewalk along
E. Berkeley and Shawmut Ave.  Please let us know if you intend to help that day.  Cleanup will run till about 1pm on that day.

Remember there are daffodil bulbs available to be planted -  plant them in your garden or in the common areas.

Help needed
SNOW REMOVAL Team - we need a team to help clear snow from the sidewalks.  We will still have  a snow removal company come but we need to just manage sanding the sidewalks and keeping the area clear between larger removal by the company.  If you are interested in working on the garden team you will be credited double hours for your efforts.

Remember
If you are giving up your garden membership we will miss you - thank you for being part of the garden, for some of you its been many wonderful years — please make arrangements to return your keys for the gates and if you have a garden padlock please return your keys so we can reuse your garden padlock.

If you think you didn't get credit for work you did this summer please sent to Susan to record at  cleanups@...  include: name, plot number, number of hours, description of task, and send a picture if you have it.

Thanks
Berkeley Commmunity Garden Leadership Committee