Saturdays Cleanup

Sarah Hutt

Please share this information with your garden friends and parents

To all

Despite the rain we will have the dumpster here this weekend - Friday, Saturday, Sunday

We will cancel the Saturday Potluck and BBQ

Due to construction in front of the garden this morning the dumpster was moved down the street — it is  NOT be in its usual place ---- but on the other side of the alley in front of the condos.

Rain is predicted all day Saturday  but - Sunday will be nice

Kim will be in the garden on Sunday to collect hours or - if you are working on your own time email to <cleanups@...>  include: name, plot number, number of hours, description

We will depend on everyone to please pile things into the dumpster from the back to the front so we can get as much into the dumpster as possible.

Please share this information with your garden friends and parents

Thanks all
please let me know if you have any questions

Sarah C105
Garden Leadership Committee