Garden cleanup help needed - Saturday October 27

Sarah Hutt

Saturday October 27
Garden cleanup -10:00am – 2:00pm
Cookout and Potluck at NOON
Help needed
Preparation for Lunchtime NOON Potluck

         + Grocery Shopping   - (you will be provided with shopping list - reimbursed from garden fund )

         + post signs announcing cleanup

         +Check out grill and inventory paper supplies in shed

DAY OF CLEANUP

NOON Cookout

+Prep for lunch —— bring out paper good for cook out +  set up tables in center area

+setting up the grill and get grill started before NOON potluck.

+ Make sure everything is put back into the shed and all clean and ready for next Spring's Potluck

Planting Daffodil Bulbs along the garden perimeter.  And please if you are in a generous mood consider picking up a bag of something else to add into the mix for a little variety.  If you won’t be in the garden on October 27 you can drop them in garden C105.

EVERYONE:  Bring your garden gloves, garbage bags, garden tools, and lots of energy.

PLEASE let us know if you are not planning on renewing your garden for 2019.  We will miss you but please take the time to clean out your garden now or make arrangements @ cleanups@....  If you have tools that you want to keep they must be removed or they will become property of the garden.

We still need help with this on-going garden task.
Rabbits and Rats---Ted B103 has been taking care of this on his own for the past 6 years.  It would be great to have one or two people to work with him- keep track of which gardens have rat traps, be a contact if anyone has a rat problem, and coordinate with the exterminator.

And as a reminder - if you have been working in the garden send in your hours to cleanups

 If you are not retuning next year please let us know - we will make arrangements for you to return your keys when you are done with your garden.

Thanks everyone
See you on October 27th