Garden Coordinators' Meeting, Monday, October 15, 6:30-8:00 PM

Sarah Hutt

Hello again
I’m looking for some folks to attend the annual Trustees meeting for Garden Coordinators with me - free dinner - its held at the Kitchen by the North Station T stop, near Faneuil Hall, behind Boston City Hall.  This is a great time to meet other community gardeners from around the city and find out what kind of services the Trustees are providing for the following year.

Let me know if you want to attend.

PLEASE NOTE: Any gardeners interested in becoming a member of the Trustees or renewing your Trustees membership----All membership joins and renewals processed by the community garden Trustee staff in Boston will support the Community Gardens operations. Please note online joins and renewals support The Trustees statewide, and are not credited directly to Boston – so, contact Jeremy directly and guarantee your support stays local! <jdick@... >

thanks
Sarah

Dear Garden Coordinator,

Please join us on Monday, October 15 for the Autumn Garden Coordinators’ Meeting. The meeting will begin at 6:30 PM and we plan to wrap things up by 8:00 PM. Dinner will be available 6:00-6:30 PM. During this meeting Trustees staff will provide information on roles and responsibilities, updates to management systems, and new efforts in programming and volunteer resources. There will also be time to field your questions and socialize with other coordinators.

This meeting is mandatory; please send a representative from your garden.

The meeting will be held at the KITCHEN at the Boston Public Market, 100 Hanover Street. This is the same building that houses the RMV and Haymarket Station. The KITCHEN has two entrances – one from with the Boston Public Market, and the second at the corner of Congress and New Sudbury Streets.

Let me know if you need further clarification on the meeting location.
If you arrive early, please check out the Market!

Jeremy Dick
Stewardship Manager

Trustees  |  Boston
200 High Street, 4th Floor  |  Boston, MA  02110-3036
jdick@...  |  617.542.7696 x 2114 (office)  |  617.694.0562 (cell)

Learn more about our vision for a vibrant waterfront
A vision for an open, green waterfront for Boston
Sign up for updates, news, and events
onewaterfront.thetrustees.org