Re: daffodils for the fall

Sarah Hutt

Thanks all
Betsy and Jodi have volunteered to oversee the daffodil bulbs pickup this fall - but we’ll need all hands to plant them
thank you everyone for responding

Sarah C104

On Sep 12, 2018, at 9:22 AM, Linda Ciborowski <bostoncity@...> wrote:

Hi, I’ve picked them up the past few of years and as long as they don’t change the location, it’s a pretty easy pick up. They give them out over a two day period at a building on the edge of Franklin Park. Easy to get to and plenty of parking. The largest bag is like a mesh onion bag that isn’t too heavy and they are sometimes broken up into even smaller paper bags. They are also really organized, so it usually doesn’t take long either.
Best,
Linda

Linda Ciborowski
Cell/text 617 281-9619

On Sep 12, 2018, at 7:02 AM, Elizabeth ANDERSON <lizalizaliza@...> wrote:

Hi Sarah,

I’m will to do the ordering and depending on how big a load the daffodils are and where the pick up place is, I could do that as well.

Elizabeth A164

On Sep 11, 2018, at 16:47, Sarah Hutt <sarahhutt@...> wrote:

To all
We need at least one person to be the Berkeley Community Garden Contact with the Boston Parks Department for our annual supply of daffodil bulbs.
This requires submitting a request and picking up the bulbs - or coordinating with another gardener to pick them up.
Our end of season cleanup in October 27th we usually have the delivery by then.
Please let me know if this is a task you would like to take on
thanks