Re: daffodils for the fall

Elizabeth ANDERSON

Hi Sarah,

I’m will to do the ordering and depending on how big a load the daffodils are and where the pick up place is, I could do that as well.

Elizabeth A164

On Sep 11, 2018, at 16:47, Sarah Hutt <sarahhutt@...> wrote:

To all
We need at least one person to be the Berkeley Community Garden Contact with the Boston Parks Department for our annual supply of daffodil bulbs.
This requires submitting a request and picking up the bulbs - or coordinating with another gardener to pick them up.
Our end of season cleanup in October 27th we usually have the delivery by then.
Please let me know if this is a task you would like to take on
thanks