garden gates

Sarah Hutt

Good morning all

Closing the GATES - Its that time of year when plots display an abundance of vegetables like tomatoes, beans, peppers, and squash.

Some gardeners have had produce, flowers cut and others have had plants removed.
Wednesday morning @ 6:30 AM multiple garden irrigation faucets were found on and flooding the paths.

As a result we have decided to lock the broken E. Berkeley gate which do longer closes it will stay locked until it is fixed.

Please close the Tremont and Shawmut Ave gates when you leave in the evening.  We want the garden closed from Dusk to Dawn.

Also we’d like to keep gates closed during the week days  during times when few gardeners are in the garden and when most of the vandalism seems to be happening.

Thanks.
Log Your Community Time:  cleanups@...