Invitation from West Springfield Community Garden

Sarah Hutt

Smart Systems for City Gardens
Wednesday, June 27 | 6-7:30
West Springfield Community Garden | 110 West Springfield Street, South End
Join us for a free, informal gathering in the garden and learn from fellow community gardeners about systems that can be incorporated into a home or community garden to increase self-sufficiency: a rat-proof composter, a rain barrel, and a small greenhouse for seed starting and season extension. We can also share advice on dealing with urban garden pests (e.g. rats). We’ll provide some light refreshments; potluck finger foods are welcome but not required.
Please share with members of your garden community. Hope you will be able to visit.

Althea Wagman-Bolster
Coordinator
West Springfield Community Garden