Compost and other things

Sarah Hutt

To all - Happy Father’s Day

A reminder that Monday night June 18 is another Monday Night Cleanup and Social Hour starting at 6pm.
If you have some questions or just want to stop by people will be there to answer questions and help with cleanup.

COMPOST
We have been informed that we could get another delivery of compost soil to the garden.
IF you would like soil please send an email to sarah@...
IF we get enough interest it will be delivered on a Friday
HELP is needed to meet the truck and make sure gates are opened so it can get into the Shawmut end of the garden. - email sarah@... if you can help.  A future Friday that is best for all will be chosen.

GARDEN HELP needed
We are in need of a Treasurer----------if you are interested email sarah@...

The Trustees are ready to raise funds to put a new fence along the A Row alley side - if you have any interest in working with the Trustees to keep the garden informed on their plans and timeline please email sarah@...

A FEW REMINDERS

KEEP GATES CLOSED AT NIGHT After 7:30 PM close the gates when you leave the garden.  We want to discourage overnight sleeping
NO DOGS sign went up - we have been finding dog poo and poo bags in the garden.  If people come through with dogs ask them nicely to leave

NOTICE
Lately we have had a rash of people coming into the garden to steal plants - and take vegetables - if you see anything let someone know - keep gates locked.

Here is a link to a helpful garden web site that talks about gardener issues as the season progresses - this one is about watering your garden

Thanks all,
Log Your Community Time:  cleanups@...