May 7 MONDAY Night Cleanup and Social Hour AND May 19 Berkeley Garden Plant Sales + Flyer attached

Thank you to all who came out to help yesterday with the neighborhood cleanup in Berkeley Community Garden.

Reminder:  Monday night May 7 is Monday Night Cleanup and Social Hour.  (garden calendar;   http://www.berkeleygardens.org/calendar/index.html )
Please bring garbage bags, your gloves.  We will be giving out free seeds on Monday night and the Mayor’s Love Your Block Tshirts while they last.

We will be doing a cleaning in prep for the Trustees Garden Plant sale on May 19th

Trustee Plant Sale @ Berkeley Community Garden on the Tremont end of the garden
Saturday May 19th
10 AM - 2PM

PLEASE NOTE:  On Friday May 18th Trustees will begin to deliver supplies and stored around the shed.  This area will be taped off but PLEASE keep garden gates locked on Friday during this time to prevent any theft.

Set up for Saturday Plant Sale will start at 8AM on Saturday on the Tremont end of the garden.

You will have access to your gardens as usual.

Berkeley Community Gardens
Questions:   info@...
Log your community time:     cleanups@...
Check out the web site:           www.berkeleygardens.org